1. The promoter of the competition is OTC Pharma South Africa (Pty) Limited.
2. The name of the competition is ‘Win a Trip to Wales with Spatone’.
3. The competition will run from 13h00 [1pm] on 16/03/2012 to 16h00 [4pm] on 31/08/2012. No entries will be accepted after the closing date.
4. By entering the competition and/or accepting any prize (if you are a winner), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The competition is open to all participants (1) residing within the Republic of South Africa (2) who have a South African bank account or potential access to one, and (3) who have a valid South African passport, except -
a. directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants for OTC Pharma SA, its affiliates/divisions/subsidiaries or any other person who supplies goods or services in connection with the competition;
b. spouses, life partners, parents, children or siblings, immediate family members, business partners or associates of the persons specified in 5(a) above;
6. Participants may SMS as many entries as they wish.
7. To enter the competition, participants have to purchase a pack of Spatone and SMS their name, the word Spatone and the barcode found on the Spatone pack to 34067. SMS entries charged at R1.50. Free and bundled SMSes not applicable.
8. All qualifying participants will be entered into the draw. The draw will happen at 13h00 [1pm] on 14/09/2012, and will be overseen by OTC Pharma SA management.
9. There will be 6 prize winners:
a. The first prize is a trip for two to Wales. The prize includes –
• Return flights ex Johannesburg to Cardiff or Birmingham on Air France, inclusive of ticket taxes. Seating requests are strictly subject to availability/fees/airline terms and conditions. Travel to and from Johannesburg, visa fees, medical insurance, and travel insurance is for the winner’s account.
• Self-drive car rental, Group B (Ford Focus Compact 4 door, or similar) from Cardiff or Birmingham to Snowdonia area, and back, unlimited mileage and standard cover. Fuel, parking fees, fines, insurance excess, and extras such as GPS rental is for the winner’s account.
• 5 nights accommodation at either of the 4 star hotels The Castle Hotel in Conway* or Palé Hall near Bala,** or at similarly priced accommodation in the area of the winner’s choice. Accommodation is inclusive of breakfast daily at the elected hotel (but not at alternative accommodation of the winner’s choice) and all other meals are for the winner’s account.
All personal expenses not mentioned above, including but not limited to meals, drinks, mini-bar, laundry, telephone calls, etc., are for the winner’s account. OTC Pharma SA will not be liable for supplier penalties, should the winner change the flight or travel details after the tickets /documents have been issued, and such penalties will be for the winner’s account.
It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure compliance with visa and passport, and OTC Pharma SA will not be liable for any cost or damges suffered in this regard.
Supplier terms and conditions apply on all services provided.
Travel By Arrangement act as agents and are not liable for actions, errors and omissions on the part of carriers or third parties who are governed by their respective rules, regulations and conditions.
b. The other five winners will each receive Spatone hampers to the value of R1000.
10. Prizes are non-transferrable and may not be converted into cash.
11. Winners will be informed via the mobile number used to enter the competition of their winnings on 14/09/2012. Calls may be recorded for verification purposes. The winner of the trip will be contacted by the OTC Pharma SA Travel Agent within two weeks of the winners being announced and flight tickets, accommodation on a bed and breakfast basis as well as car hire will be arranged. Hampers will be couriered to the other four winners within 2 weeks from date of receipt of correct address details and required identification documents.
12. An alternative winner will be drawn if after 4 attempted calls the organisers cannot reach the initial winner within 2 days.
13. The winners will be publicly announced on 15/09/2012 online at www.otcpharma.co.za
14. Winners must be in possession of a valid South African Passport.
15. Winners have 7 days from being contacted to submit their identification to claim their prizes. If for some reason the prize winner is denied access to the UK the winner will forfeit the prize. Prizes not claimed within this period will be forfeited.
16. The judges’ decision is final and no further correspondence will be entered into.
17. OTC Pharma SA and their delivery agent does not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this competition.
18. By entering this competition, the winners grant permission for the use of their names for public relations & advertising purposes without any claim to compensation. Should the winners be willing to be photographed on request, this will also be without any claim to compensation.
19. OTC Pharma SA reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the competition and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against OTC Pharma SA and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against OTC Pharma SA.
20. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning Trifactor Agencies 021 685 8093 (standard Telkom rates apply) and at email@example.com